All posts tagged "Septentrio’"
mosaic-X5 opens the door to ultra-precise positioning for high-volume applicationsMarch 31, 2020
Septentrio has started mass production of its versatile, highly robust multi-frequency GNSS module Septentrio, a worldwide...
Septentrio PPK gets a boost with BaseFinderNovember 26, 2019
Septentrio Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK) software has been upgraded with multi-GNSS and BaseFinder functionality. BaseFinder improves project...
First dev-kits available for mosaic, Septentrio’s new high-precision GNSS moduleJune 24, 2019
mosaic is Septentrio’s most compact high-precision GPS/GNSS receiver module. This next-generation receiver is now available for...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- DJI Counts More Than 500 People Rescued By Drones Around The World
- 5 Takeaways from FAA’s UTM Pilot Program 2 (UPP2)
- Drone Automation Company Releases Hardware-Agnostic APIs for Enterprises to Easily Integrate Drones with Their Custom Workflows
- DJI’s Latest AGRAS T20 Drone Makes Agricultural Spraying Easier, Smarter And Safer
- Elistair unveils long-endurance Orion 2 tethered drone for military, security, and industrial use
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.