All posts tagged "senseFly"
senseFly Enters 2020 With Landmark Show of Support From ParrotFebruary 11, 2020
senseFly, through its parent organization Parrot , has recapitalized its balance sheet and funding, guaranteeing a...
Enterprise Partnerships with Trimble and Microsoft Drive senseFly Strategy ForwardNovember 21, 2019
senseFly, the global leader in fixed-wing drones, has announced new strategic partnerships. The organisations include Trimble...
Introducing the senseFly eBee X with Agisoft Metashape for high-precision data acquisition and processingJuly 31, 2019
senseFly, the global leader in fixed-wing drones, today announces a new limited-time offer which combines the...
Brazil’s Civil Aviation Authority Approves senseFly Drones for Country’s First-Ever Beyond Visual-Line-Of-Sight (BVLOS) OperationsApril 26, 2019
senseFly, the leading provider of fixed-wing drone solutions—in collaboration with drone engineering and consulting specialists AL...
How others are using there Unmanned
Drone Registration Figures Confirm senseFly eBee as United States’ Most Popular Commercial Fixed-WingApril 4, 2019
The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) 2018 commercial drone registration figures confirm that senseFly eBee aircraft are, by some margin,...
Introducing the senseFly eBee X with MicaSense RedEdge-MX, a seamless dual solution for accurate and efficient crop analysisMarch 13, 2019
The sensor that doesn’t compromise meets mapping without limits. New dual solution enables farming, agricultural science,...
Helping change the world
IN-FLIGHT Data awarded three GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ for groundbreaking Beyond Visual-Line-Of-Sight (BVLOS) project supported by senseFlyFebruary 19, 2019
IN-FLIGHT Data, one of Canada’s leading commercial drone operators, has been awarded three GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- Inertial Labs Releases Revolutionary Complete LiDAR Remote Sensing Platform, RESEPI, as a Customizable Solution for Partners
- SkyWatch and Picterra join forces to make geospatial insights available to all
- AiDash Taps UP42 Earth Observation Platform to Create Vegetation Management System for Electric Utilities
- DJI Unveils First Integrated Lidar Drone Solution And A Powerful Full-Frame Camera Payload For Aerial Surveying
- The Inertial Labs Kernel-100 Measures Linear Accelerations and Angular Rates with Low Noise and Very Good Repeatability
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.