All posts tagged "inertial"
The new Polynav 2000S MEMS RTK INS/GNSS by PolyExplore Inc, offers superior, near-FOG performance at MEMS price.April 16, 2020
The Polynav2000S is a superior, near FOG -performance GNSS aided MEMS-based Inertial Navigation System (INS) designed...
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Miniature new industrial-grade inertial sensor units from Xsens outgun competition on both price and performanceMay 6, 2019
New MTi 600-series with flexible interfacing options is backed by software development suite for easy integration...
How can Lidar and inertial navigation systems be used for surveying. Interview with Frank Bertini, UAV and Robotics Business Manager at VelodyneApril 8, 2019
How can Lidar and inertial navigation systems be used for surveying? Lidar data, by itself, has...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- Atmos UAV joins forces with Topcon Positioning Group
- Ease-of-use of the AsteRx-m3 GNSS receiver family is now enhanced with always-on corrections
- Atmos UAV releases a major Marlyn update called “Autumn Hike” revealing enhanced corridor mapping and intelligent checklist
- Target Arm Announces the Launch of Tular v3.0 – Drones On-the-Move
- A2Z Drone Delivery Launches Flagship Rapid Delivery System
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.