All posts tagged "inertial navigation"
The new Polynav 2000S MEMS RTK INS/GNSS by PolyExplore Inc, offers superior, near-FOG performance at MEMS price.April 16, 2020
The Polynav2000S is a superior, near FOG -performance GNSS aided MEMS-based Inertial Navigation System (INS) designed...
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
Sensonor launches new high-accuracy tactical grade IMUSeptember 6, 2019
The new high-accuracy tactical-grade STIM318 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) from Sensonor provides greatly increased accelerometer performance...
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Miniature new industrial-grade inertial sensor units from Xsens outgun competition on both price and performanceMay 6, 2019
New MTi 600-series with flexible interfacing options is backed by software development suite for easy integration...
Quanta UAV, New INS/GNSS to Increase the Productivity of UAV-based Surveying SolutionsApril 16, 2019
Quanta UAV Availability SBG Systems will present for the first time at AUVSI’s Xponential show in...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- Introducing Automated Aerial Security Solution For DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
- DJI Encourages Customers To Embrace New EU Drone Regulation
- DJI’s New Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Offers Improved Thermal Vision And Accuracy For Critical Drone Operations
- Drone Harmony Integrates with Altitude Angel to Enhance Safety of Data Acquisition
- UAVLAS Developed Universal Solution for Precision & Safe Landing for UAVs
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.