A standard product offering that spans from Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) up to full GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation Systems (INS), and an application breadth that covers Land, Air, and Sea; Inertial Labs covers the gambit of inertial technologies.
Certified officially to ISO 9001:2015, Inertial Labs maintains a constant focus on quality while also adhering to its principles of developing product solutions that represent the lowest cost, smallest size, and lowest power consumption within their given class of performance for all product families. Additionally, Inertial Labs’ high concentration of engineering expertise, with about 75% of its personnel having engineering degrees, leads to an organization that embraces customization, constantly focuses on innovation. Inertial Labs has provided products and services to both Civil and Defense companies such as: Raytheon, Thales, Northrop Grumman, DRS, Lockheed Martin, Hyundai, Samsung, NASA, Boeing, and much-much more.
Among our core capabilities beyond our specific product offering, Inertial Labs are specialists in sensor fusion technologies. Our experience ranges through the entirety of position and orientation technologies including: Inertial, Magnetic, GNSS, LiDAR, Optical, Acoustic, Ultra-wideband RF, and Celestial/Solar.
Key applications within which Inertial Labs technologies are already widely utilized include:
– GPS-Denied Inertial Navigation Systems;
– Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (fixed wing and multi rotor UAV);
– Autonomous Ground Vehicles (AGV);
– Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV);
– Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV);
– Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV);
– Radars and Antennas stabilization and pointing systems;
– Antenna Reference Units (ARU);
– Remote sensing (mapping, low altitude photogrammetry);
– Automotive (ADAS, Vehicles testing);
– Land Vehicles Navigation Systems;
– Mortars Fire Control Systems;
– Active Heave Compensation Systems (AHC);
– LiDAR / MBES / SBES based survey;
– Solar Tracking Systems;
– Buildings, Pipes and Bridges Structure Monitoring.