Subsea Imaging and Measurement
MacArtney Supports Award Winning Deep-Sea Observatory Project in the Mediterranean Sea
Bringing Autonomous Vessels to Open Water: Velodyne Lidar Supports the Next Generation of AV Developers in Maritime RobotX ChallengeFebruary 15, 2019
Velodyne Sponsorship of RoboNation Brings State-of-the-Art Lidar Technology and Skills to Future Engineers At the 2018...
iXblue New Global Subsea Positioning System Chosen By Leading European Institute For Geodetic Mission Off The Coast Of SicilyJanuary 24, 2019
iXblue, a global company that provides innovative solutions devoted to navigation, positioning and underwater imaging, has...
MacArtney provide innovative source control solution to ION Geophysical for seismic surveyJanuary 8, 2019
New technology developed by MacArtney & ION, in the form of a SailWing actuator and control...
How the ScanFish ROTV solution can increase data coverage and efficiency of data acquisition during waste water monitoring surveysJanuary 4, 2019
‘We are excited about the application of the ScanFish as a turn-key system for waste water...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- New Plans and Terrain Planning for Everyone
- The Inertial Labs Miniature Attitude and Heading Reference System, MiniAHRS Provides Absolute Orientation for Any Mounted Device
- DJI Defines a New Standard for Industrial Tools by Unveiling the Most Advanced Commercial Drone Platform and its First Hybrid Camera Series
- FlytWare Launches Solution Partner Program for Drones in Warehouses
- UAMMI AND ELECTRAFLY TO MAKE 3D PRINTED URBAN AIR MOBILITY (UAM) AIRCRAFT PARTS
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.