MacArtney provide versatile and portable MBES Hydrographic System for the island of CorsicaApril 10, 2019
MacArtney France has delivered a portable Multi-Beam Echo Sounder Hydrographic System, designed for small vessels, to...
Bringing Autonomous Vessels to Open Water: Velodyne Lidar Supports the Next Generation of AV Developers in Maritime RobotX ChallengeFebruary 15, 2019
Velodyne Sponsorship of RoboNation Brings State-of-the-Art Lidar Technology and Skills to Future Engineers At the 2018...
iXblue New Global Subsea Positioning System Chosen By Leading European Institute For Geodetic Mission Off The Coast Of SicilyJanuary 24, 2019
iXblue, a global company that provides innovative solutions devoted to navigation, positioning and underwater imaging, has...
MacArtney provide innovative source control solution to ION Geophysical for seismic surveyJanuary 8, 2019
New technology developed by MacArtney & ION, in the form of a SailWing actuator and control...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- Atmos UAV joins forces with Topcon Positioning Group
- Ease-of-use of the AsteRx-m3 GNSS receiver family is now enhanced with always-on corrections
- Atmos UAV releases a major Marlyn update called “Autumn Hike” revealing enhanced corridor mapping and intelligent checklist
- Target Arm Announces the Launch of Tular v3.0 – Drones On-the-Move
- A2Z Drone Delivery Launches Flagship Rapid Delivery System
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.