Subsea Imaging and Measurement
MacArtney Supports Award Winning Deep-Sea Observatory Project in the Mediterranean Sea
Bringing Autonomous Vessels to Open Water: Velodyne Lidar Supports the Next Generation of AV Developers in Maritime RobotX ChallengeFebruary 15, 2019
Velodyne Sponsorship of RoboNation Brings State-of-the-Art Lidar Technology and Skills to Future Engineers At the 2018...
iXblue New Global Subsea Positioning System Chosen By Leading European Institute For Geodetic Mission Off The Coast Of SicilyJanuary 24, 2019
iXblue, a global company that provides innovative solutions devoted to navigation, positioning and underwater imaging, has...
MacArtney provide innovative source control solution to ION Geophysical for seismic surveyJanuary 8, 2019
New technology developed by MacArtney & ION, in the form of a SailWing actuator and control...
How the ScanFish ROTV solution can increase data coverage and efficiency of data acquisition during waste water monitoring surveysJanuary 4, 2019
‘We are excited about the application of the ScanFish as a turn-key system for waste water...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- Fortem Technologies Announces Shipment of New DroneHunter F700 – World’s Only Radar-Based Autonomous Interceptor Drone For Tracking and Stopping Dangerous Drones
- FlytBase and DroneLogBook Partner to Simplify Live, Remote Drone Operations
- Remote, Autonomous Drones A Tool in the Global Battle Against COVID-19
- New USB3 vision interface board level cameras engineered for embedded vision systems
- Fortem Technologies Enables Safe Unmanned Drone Delivery of Life Saving Medical Supplies to North Carolina’s WakeMed Hospital
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.