Fotokite launches new vehicle Rooftop system for US Public Safety teams in partnership with Pierce Manufacturing Inc
EMSA EXTENDS CONTRACT FOR SCHIEBEL CAMCOPTER® S-100 COAST GUARD SERVICES IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIANovember 19, 2019
After the successful two-month maritime surveillance services of Schiebel’s CAMCOPTER® S-100 for the Ministry of the...
SCHIEBEL CAMCOPTER® S-100 To Perform Coast Guard Services For European Martime Safety Agency In The Republic Of CroatiaJuly 24, 2019
The Maritime Safety Directorate of the Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure of the Republic of...
Tokio Marine Selects Airobotics’ AI-Driven Data Platform for Proactive Inspection and Disaster Management ServicesJuly 2, 2019
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance, one of Japan’s largest non-life insurance companies, has selected Airobotics’ leading software and...
Introducing the World’s Most Advanced Aerial Firefighting Surveillance ToolJune 24, 2019
Bridger Aerospace has integrated technologies from Ascent Vision Technologies (AVT) and Latitude to introduce the world’s...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- Wingtra and Pix4Dmatic integration brings 2x faster orthomosaic and point cloud generation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Makes History with its Heron UAV Landing at Ben Gurion Airport via Remote Control
- SRC Demonstrates On-the-Move Counter-UAS Technology at Apollyon Test Event
- IAI Introduces “MultiFlyer”, A Fleet of Small Helicopter UAVs Designed for Non-Military Tasks
- Improve your UAV LiDAR survey accuracy with Routescene Ground Control Targets
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.