Microdrones Enters the Third Dimension with New Mapping and LiDAR Surveying Equipment
Velodyne Lidar Introduces Velabit™ $100 Lidar Sensor Delivers Small Size, Big SafetyFebruary 11, 2020
Velodyne Lidar, Inc. today introduced Velabit™, Velodyne’s smallest sensor which brings new levels of versatility and...
Microdrones is Taking Photogrammetry to New Heights with the mdMapper3000DuoG VHRNovember 7, 2019
The company is releasing three new Integrated UAV Systems and an updated aerial methane inspection package,...
Teledyne Optech announces the CL-360, a compact, long-range, survey-grade lidar sensor for UAV and mobile applicationsSeptember 13, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in advanced lidar sensors, is pleased to announce the...
Teledyne Optech and LiDAR USA partner in dynamic new mobile UAV sensor integrationAugust 26, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in advanced lidar sensors, has announced today...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- Ellipse Series 3rd Generation: SBG Systems renews its popular line of miniature inertial sensors with high-end functionalities and dual frequency RTK
- Microdrones Enters the Third Dimension with New Mapping and LiDAR Surveying Equipment
- Fotokite launches new vehicle Rooftop system for US Public Safety teams in partnership with Pierce Manufacturing Inc
- 5G and Drones: Improving Drone Connectivity for UTM, BVLOS Flights and Sensor Data Transmission
- DJI and Rosenbauer Global Partnership Advances the Digitalization of Emergency Service Response
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.