Ellipse Series 3rd Generation: SBG Systems renews its popular line of miniature inertial sensors with high-end functionalities and dual frequency RTK
5G and Drones: Improving Drone Connectivity for UTM, BVLOS Flights and Sensor Data TransmissionJune 12, 2020
Having discussed mobile connectivity and 5G networks in our previous post, we now turn to how 5G...
Fortem Technologies Announces Shipment of New DroneHunter F700 – World’s Only Radar-Based Autonomous Interceptor Drone For Tracking and Stopping Dangerous DronesMay 28, 2020
Fortem Technologies, Inc., a market leader of counter-drone security and defense solutions, announced today the shipment...
New USB3 vision interface board level cameras engineered for embedded vision systemsMay 28, 2020
Teledyne Lumenera expands its Lt Series USB3 camera portfolio leveraging the latest rolling shutter Starvis CMOS...
Qinertia, SBG Systems’ PPK software now supports third-party IMUs and offers a GNSS post-processing license covering all major GNSS receiversMay 13, 2020
SBG Systems’ popular INS/GNSS PPK software called Qinertia now covers all surveyors’ projects by offering a...
SeaRobotics Deploys Autonomous Surface Vessel (ASV) to Bahamas for Post Dorian SurveyMay 4, 2020
SeaRobotics, announced today the successful deployment of their SR-Surveyor M1.8 ASV in cooperation with Morgan &...
The new Polynav 2000S MEMS RTK INS/GNSS by PolyExplore Inc, offers superior, near-FOG performance at MEMS price.April 16, 2020
The Polynav2000S is a superior, near FOG -performance GNSS aided MEMS-based Inertial Navigation System (INS) designed...
- 3D Printing
- Autonomous Delivery
- Collision Avoidance Systems
- Emergency relief
- Helping change the world
- How others are using there Unmanned
- Industry News
- Law Enforcement
- Parachute system
- Pilot Controls
- Planet Earth
- Propulsion Systems
- Satellite Images
- Subsea Imaging and Measurement
- Testing Grounds
- The UAV
- Thermal Cameras
- Total Stations
- Training Simulators
- UAV´s Systems
- Unmanned by sea
- Ellipse Series 3rd Generation: SBG Systems renews its popular line of miniature inertial sensors with high-end functionalities and dual frequency RTK
- Microdrones Enters the Third Dimension with New Mapping and LiDAR Surveying Equipment
- Fotokite launches new vehicle Rooftop system for US Public Safety teams in partnership with Pierce Manufacturing Inc
- 5G and Drones: Improving Drone Connectivity for UTM, BVLOS Flights and Sensor Data Transmission
- DJI and Rosenbauer Global Partnership Advances the Digitalization of Emergency Service Response
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.